Six Books for Back to Early Elementary School: Otto Goes to School by Todd Parr Simple, silly and effective, Todd Parr books are great. It's OK to be nervous but you'll learn new things and make new friends! The Backpack by Lindsay Barry and Illustrated by Klaudia Bezak A sweet rhyming story about treating others how we wish to be treated. It doesn't matter what you (or your backpack) look like. What matters is how you treat others. Peanut Butter & Cupcake! by Terry Border So
TEN reasons to give my signed books as a gift 1. You will immediately become a rockstar gift-giver.
2. Kids love seeing their names on stuff.
3. Personalized gifts are da bomb.
4. You're giving snuggle/bonding/reading time.
5. Easy to wrap.
6. You're supporting a woman-in-biz (that's me in case you're wondering).
7. In total, my books have earned 139 5-star Amazon reviews.
8. I'm a really good rhymer (it's not bragging if it's true).
9. You can say you know the au